NWA couple Angelina Love and Psycho Boy Fodder recently spoke with Fightful Select for an upcoming interview. Below are highlights:
* Fodder and Love enjoy watching bad wrestling because it teaches them what not to do
* WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Morton pushed for Fodder to join the NWA. EC3 also pushed for him, and Johnny Swinger put in a good word for him
* Love said she enjoys working with NWA President Billy Corgan. She also enjoys the laid back vibes of the locker room
* Love doesn’t think Corgan was wrong with his comments about a possible NWA Empower 2 event. She said Corgan loves women’s wrestling and has always supported her. She was not offended by his comments, and also does not believe Empower 2 will happen. You can click here for Corgan’s original comments from August, and click here for his recent follow-up comments
* Love is interested in working as an agent or producer when her in-ring career is over
* Fodder would like to work with Matt Hardy and WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett. Love named WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus as her dream opponent
Stay tuned to WrestlingHeadlines.com for more.