The WWE NXT UK “Takeover: Dublin” event has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The event had been scheduled for Sunday, April 26 for the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland. The arena announced today that the event will now take place on Sunday, October 25.
All tickets previously purchased for the event remain valid for the new date in October.
There had been speculation on the event possibly changing on Wednesday after the arena announced that all events scheduled between March 30 and April 19 had been postponed, but Takeover wasn’t affected as it was scheduled for a week after that cutoff date. The arena just made the change official today, along with new dates for several other events.
Stay tuned for updates on the next NXT UK Takeover event. Below is the full announcement from the 3Arena:
NXT Takeover scheduled to take place at 3Arena on Sunday, 26 April has been postponed and will now take place on Sunday, 25 October.
All tickets remain valid for the new date. pic.twitter.com/gdrpO3Ym6y
— 3Arena (@3ArenaDublin) March 26, 2020
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”