According to the Wrestling Observer, last Wednesday’s battle royal on AEW Dynamite was the peak of the episode’s viewership, even outdoing the main event angle between Chris Jericho and boxing legend Mike Tyson. Reports are that the Orange Cassidy story in the match was created by company President Tony Khan, with Cody Rhodes assisting Khan with more specific details. Company stars Colt Cabana, Billy Gunn, and SCU member Christopher Daniels were the producers.
The bout would eventually be won by Jungle Boy, earning him a title opportunity at Cody Rhodes and the TNT championship on next week’s show.
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Kevin Owens Reportedly Approached Vince McMahon Regarding The Lack Of Medical Masks At The Performance Center
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- New Details on What Happened During Matt Riddle’s WWE SmackDown Debut Segment
- EC3 On Whether He Regrets Signing With WWE, Says He Wishes He Could Have Faced Orton Or Cena, Creative Ideas Pitched and more
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?