There have been reports of a possible injury sustained to Kairi Sane during a spot which included Nia Jax. During a spot that saw her go hard into the steel steps, Sane was cut open. As of right now, Sane’s situation isn’t believed to be serious and isn’t a concussion.
It’s said that no one is blaming Nia Jax for this botch. It’s just being viewed as Sane missing her mark or trying to impact the steel steps a little too snug.
Kairi Sane isn’t expected to take any time off. Some are saying that they believe she should just to be on the safe side, but as of right now she has not requested any time off. The injury was barely serious enough that if she asked for time off to recover the WWE would likely approve it, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue at this time.
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- New Details on What Happened During Matt Riddle’s WWE SmackDown Debut Segment
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- Kevin Owens Reportedly Approached Vince McMahon Regarding The Lack Of Medical Masks At The Performance Center
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury