According to the Wrestling Observer, Ring of Honor is working on a plan to run empty arena shows. Reports are that the promotion, which shutdown operations back in February amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, are looking into safety protocols and testing options for future possible events. In the meantime ROH has been airing one hour profiles of members of their roster each week to fill the gap in their programming.
No word on where ROH would be putting up these shows but speculation is either Florida, where WWE and AEW have been running weekly, or their home-state of Maryland. However, Maryland has a much stricter protocol due to their athletic commission so it is not certain that will be their base while the virus is still a threat.
- Rumor: Drew McIntyre To Lose WWE Championship Soon?
- New Report On Kenny Omega’s Future Direction In AEW, Plans To Push Him As A Singles Star?
- Naomi Makes Instagram Post About Last Night’s Karaoke Segment, Goes After Lacey Evans
- Karrion Kross On Who He’d Like To Face At Wrestlemania
- Nyla Rose On Which WWE Wrestler She Was Mistaken For While Working For IMPACT
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing