A major WWE NXT UK episode is expected to be made tomorrow.
There have been a lot of rumors and speculation on the future of NXT UK as of late, but F4Wonline.com reports that the announcement on Tuesday is related to the future of the brand. NXT UK talents were reportedly informed that there is a mandatory conference call scheduled for tomorrow, but they were not given any indication on what the call is for.
It was reported this week, via Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda, that WWE has plans to tape empty arena shows for the NXT UK brand within the next two months or so.
NXT UK has not taped any new shows in months due to the coronavirus pandemic. The brand also recently saw the releases of Ligero and Travis Banks due to the “#SpeakingOut” movement on social media.
Stay tuned for updates on the NXT UK brand.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”