Wrestling star Bobby Fulton, who is best known for his run as one-half of the Fantastics tag team, announced last month on his Facebook page that he’s been diagnosed with throat cancer. Earlier today, he revealed that he would begin chemotherapy to combat the disease.
Good Evening! It’s Friday December 6 at 11pm. As you know or most know, I had a very important Doctors Appointment today. The News wasn’t what I wanted to hear. God My Heavenly Father has never done me wrong ever! I serve a mighty God. A risen Savior in my Lord Jesus Christ. I want no sympathy! I’m just informing you, that I have cancer in my throat. That’s gonna be treated the game plan is being put together on this coming Tuesday. I want your continued prayers. ALL THINGS work together for good for those that loves God. That are CALLED according to his PURPOSE. No sympathy just prayers. Thanks.
Fulton began his career at 16-years old in the Ohio territory before spreading across the world and working for promotions such as AJPW, WCW, WCCW, Smokey Mountain Wrestling, and Stampede Wrestling, as well as an appearance in WWF/WWE in the late 90s. He and late tag partner Tommy Rogers feuded with the likes of the Midnight Express, and the Sheepherders.
(H/T PW Insider)
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Heath Slater Teases Impact Wrestling Debut
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?