On a recent episode of “Something To Wrestle With”, Bruce Prichard spoke on backstage heat between Paul Bearer and Sunny during their time in the WWE together. Here’s what he had to say:
They didn’t get along, and it was very high school-ish and just kinda back and forth, nipping at each other, and they didn’t like one another, that’s about it. I remember when we finally had to sit them down and talk, that’s where the, ‘If I wanted to hook you, you’d be hooked,’ come from. Chris Candido standing out there and Jerry Brisco and I asked Chris, ‘Chris, you’re gonna need to leave, we don’t want any words between you and Paul, you just need to let it go,’ and went to ask Chris to leave, and Jerry took him by the elbow, and he says, ‘What you gonna do, Jerry, you gonna hook me, Jerry?’ And Jerry says, ‘Chris, if I wanted to hook you, you’d already be hooked.’ Yeah, they just didn’t like each other. Sometimes you don’t like people you work with.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Something To Wrestle With. H/T 411Mania.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl