During an interview with Chris Van Vliet, Bubba Ray Dudley was complimentary towards IMPACT’s product, comparing it favorably to that of the past. Here’s what he had to say:
I’ve been ultra-critical of TNA because I spent ten years there, and I saw how great the company was. I know how great the company could be. Current management, current ownership is doing a good job. They have definitely taken steps in the right direction, as opposed to who was there before them which I did not agree with and I didn’t think was good for the brand at all. That’s just my opinion. I think the new regime is definitely taking steps forward.
I watch the TNA pay-per-views. I try to stay as up to speed on the product as I can. I think that obviously Tessa (Blanchard)’s doing a great job and Sami (Callihan)’s doing a great job. There are a lot of people. I’m a big Su Yung fan. I don’t think anybody has immersed themselves into a character as much as she has since The Undertaker immersed himself into a character, and I’ve loved the stuff they’ve done with her.
You can listen to the interview below:
Credit: Chris Van Vliet. H/T WrestlingInc.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl