Cheeseburger, who is the head coach of World Wide Wrestling Dojo, has offered to accept anyone looking for a new school now that CHIKARA is closing down.
CHIKARA is closing its doors after several sexual abuse allegations were made towards owner Mike Quakenbush and his staff. This has left a lot of trainees without a facility to train. Someone tagged Cheeseburger on Twitter, and he replied that he’d gladly accept anyone whose looking. Cheeseburger has been a trainer for World Wide Wrestling Dojo since 2018. The dojo was formerly where ROH’s school was before being relocated to Baltimore. The school is just 30 minutes from where CHIKARA’s school was located.
Any Chikara student beginner/advanced looking for a new training center is welcome to contact me and the @WorldwideDojo
— Cheeseburger 🌸🙏🏾 (@CheeseburgerROH) June 25, 2020
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- WWE Legend Reportedly Produces the SmackDown Urine Segment
- Mark Henry On How An Incident With The Kliq Led To Him Training With The Harts
- Cody Rhodes Says He Has No Grudge Against WWE For Trademarking His Name
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?