Dana Brooke revealed on Instagram that she just started working under pro boxing trainer Orlando Cuellar, who she called her striking coach and motivator.
Brooke noted that she can’t wait to bring her new skills to the WWE ring and said she has her eyes on the SmackDown Women’s Title.
She and Cuellar posted the following clips from a training session after their first week in:
View this post on Instagram
🥊ONE WEEK IN, New Respect ✊, New motivation, Honored to train with the best @commanderzero – my striking coach & motivator – READY TO BRING THIS TO THE RING! Widening my horizons! Thank you @uly_monster for connecting me with great connections! We takin over!! CONTACT @commanderzero & follow him for the best workouts!!! Come train w/ me!! 🥊 – #wwe #smackdown #boxing #newrespect #newmotivation #success #connections #follow #padwork #training #fitness #lifestyle
- Vanessa Borne Promoted To WWE Main Roster, Awaiting Debut
- Cesaro Reveals His Favorite Match He’s Been Involved In
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- Bonus Episode Of Undertaker: Last Ride Coming To WWE Network
- Marshall Von Erich Provides Status Update With MLW
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing