MJF called out Cody Rhodes, but was met by Diamond Dallas Page instead. Rhodes was in the back as he had just finished a match and the commentators mentioned that he’d be with the trainer.
DDP cut a promo about a possible return to the ring. During the promo, MJF tweeted in the middle of the ring “Will this old fart ever shut up?” MJF eventually cut off DDP and threatened him, but before anything physical could happen the Blade, the Butcher and the Bunny came out. MJF continued cutting a promo on DDP, even going as far as claiming he’ll sleep with his daughters after beating him up. DDP attacked by hitting a Diamond Cutter on both the Blade and the Butcher, before the numbers game was too much and DDP was taken out.
MJF left with his bodyguard while QT Marshall and Dustin Rhodes came out to check on DDP.
Will this old fart ever shut up?
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) January 9, 2020
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) January 9, 2020
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Heath Slater Teases Impact Wrestling Debut
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?