During an interview with Chris Van Vliet, Enzo ripped the WWE for holding Wrestlemania 36 despite the current medical crisis. Here’s what he had to say:
Horrendous. You asked for my honest opinion. I’ve had more wrestling matches in an empty Performance Center, and oh my God, I couldn’t imagine being told that I’m going back there to do WrestleMania. I feel for the Bayleys and the Charlottes, the Sashas of the world. The Corbins and the Elias Sampsons. That have had these countless matches under that same umbrella, just like fuck. I can’t wait to pop Michael Cole sitting ringside, if I can get a fucking pop out of Jerry Lawler, my day will be made here at WrestleMania.
You can listen to the interview below:
Credit: Chris Van Vliet. H/T 411Mania.
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- Jim Ross Fires Back At Fan Claiming He Misgendered Sonny Kiss: “I Have Sonny’s Blessing”