During a recent episode of “Talk Is Jericho”, Eric Bischoff gave his thoughts on why he continued to add NWO members. Here’s what he had to say:
The reason for that, good idea, bad idea, doesn’t matter at this point, but the reason for it was because the idea originally was to create this hostile takeover, this war between the nWo and WCW, and I wanted nWo to takeover the Nitro show, and I wanted WCW to have their own show on Thunder. So in order for nWo to have their own show, and have their own roster to deep enough to sustain a two, or at some point a three hour show, there had to be more nWo members and eventually peel off and turn on the original nWo and all that kind of storyline gaga. But I was building up the nWo roster so I could eventually have WCW on Thunder, nWo on Nitro and have my two companies so to speak battling each other. Good idea, bad idea, doesn’t matter at this point, but that was the idea.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Talk Is Jericho. H/T 411Mania.
- Sgt. Slaughter Congratulates Jon Moxley For Leaving WWE
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Heath Slater Discusses The Time They Were Stranded in Saudi Arabia
- WWE Files for WCW and Total Divas Trademarks, Abandons Edge Trademark