ESPN issued the following press release announcing that this Sunday the network will re-air the “30 for 30” documentary on the Nature Boy Ric Flair, followed by WrestleMania 32. ESPN states that Sunday night is now dubbed, “WWE night.” Check out the details below.
Sunday night is WWE night on ESPN, with an encore presentation of WrestleMania 32 at 7 p.m. ET March 29. This will be the second of three WrestleManias that will be aired on ESPN.
WrestleMania 32 was a memorable card that featured an incredible ladder match to start the show, the introduction of a brand-new women’s championship, a cage match with The Undertaker that Shane McMahon will never forget, an impromptu match for the Rock and a hard-hitting main event between Triple H and Roman Reigns. The New Day, League of Nations and even Shaquille O’Neal made appearances at the event.
Before the broadcast of WrestleMania 32, there will also be an encore presentation of E60: Behind the Curtain (4:30 p.m. ET on ESPN). The documentary brought fans an unprecedented look behind the scenes at WWE NXT and was first broadcast in 2015. It will be followed by “Nature Boy,” the 30 for 30 on Ric Flair at 5:30.
WrestleMania will return to ESPN on April 5 (3 p.m. ET), with a broadcast of last year’s WrestleMania 35.
All WrestleMania encore telecasts will air on ESPN and stream via the ESPN App.
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 5/25/2020
- Bret Hart Reportedly Did Not Get Back to “Dark Side of the Ring” Producers for Owen Hart Episode, Bret on The Hart Foundation
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Undertaker Says He’s Got One More Match in Him