According to Showbuzz Daily, last night’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown drew an average of 2.374 million viewers overnight, a drop of 7.6% from last week’s show and the lowest rated in 2020. The show featured limited matches, with a re-airing of the WrestleMania 32 main event WWE championship bout between Triple H and Roman Reigns. They scored a 0.7 in the always important 18-49 demographic, which finished at number three for the evening.
Overall the program finished #8th in total viewership in its time slot behind 20/20, Shark Tank, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Dateline, Blue Bloods, and Hawaii Five-O, which topped the night at 8 million viewers.
Full ratings will be out on Monday.
- Bret Hart Reportedly Did Not Get Back to “Dark Side of the Ring” Producers for Owen Hart Episode, Bret on The Hart Foundation
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 5/25/2020
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Matt Riddle’s WWE Main Roster Brand Revealed, More on Plans for His Call-Up
- WWE Possibly Keeping New Barriers Used on RAW, Trainees Spend Most of Monday on Their Feet, Plans for WWE Tapings Changed, More