During an interview with VOC Nation, Glacier discussed his friendship with Eric Bischoff. Here’s what he had to say:
The first hour and a half of our meeting was just us talking martial arts. That’s where I felt like I really won him over. He would throw names at me of tournament karate people and stuff like that…I didn’t know that he an Ernest Miller were great friends at the time, I would learn soon after that…but I felt like Eric went into the meeting (looking to find out if I) say that I know this stuff, or if I really know this stuff.
I think the lessons he learned, a lot of them didn’t become evident to him until later until he was able to look back (and say) ‘I wish I could have really done that differently.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: VOC Nation. H/T 411Mania.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl