Wrestling star Hornswoggle spoke with Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp to promote his new book, Life’s Short And So Am I, which is now available everywhere books are sold. The former WWE cruiserweight champion recalls the story of how he was finally able to get this passion project done.
It all came about after I was released. I’ve always wanted to do one, and thought about doing one, but then I got released. The first author came up to me and he said “Hey, you wanna do one?” “Yeah.” Got another guy on board. Three years later it happened. I’m very, very proud of it. I’m very, very happy with how it turned out. It’s getting a lot of good reviews. (It’s) way more work than I thought. But, it all came out well. I’m very happy with how it all came out. Dolph Ziggler of all people—name drop, pop—he doesn’t read wrestling books. It’s the only wrestling book he’s ever read and he really liked it as a book overall. So, that meant a lot. I just have a cool story, I think. There’s some really shitty wrestling books out there.
Swoggle would also reveal details about one of WWE’s most wacky storylines that he was involved in…being Vince McMahon’s illegitimate son.
Vince’s son (angle), I found out at 3:30 that afternoon. Cruiserweight Champion I found out Friday, two days before. All my stuff has been very last minute. I mean, you can find out all about it in my award winning, best selling novel “Life’s Short And So Am I” by Dylan Postl.
You can watch the full interview below. (H/T and transcribed by Fightful)
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- Jim Ross Fires Back At Fan Claiming He Misgendered Sonny Kiss: “I Have Sonny’s Blessing”