In a correction from earlier, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Asuka and Cesaro are not currently out of action, as was first reported by WrestlingInc. Dave Meltzer of F4Wonline.com noted that both Superstars did work the WrestleMania 36 tapings, and neither have any health issues. We apologize for the error.
Meltzer also revealed what WWE did about SmackDown Tag Team Champion The Miz being removed from the card due to him being sick. WWE changed the match to John Morrison vs. one of The Usos in a Ladder Match instead.
On a related note, we reported earlier, via PWInsider, how Murphy was pulled from Monday’s RAW and the WrestleMania 36 tapings because he was not cleared to appear. Meltzer reports that Murphy was sick and wasn’t at the tapings this week.
Stay tuned for more updates from this week’s WWE tapings.
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- Bret Hart Issues Touching Statement On George Floyd Death: “What Happened And What Has Been Happening Is Wrong “