Former IWGP Heavyweight champion Jay White recently spoke to NJPW to talk all things pro wrestling. Highlights from the interview can be found below.
Whether he knew he would be the leader of the Bullet Club:
I don’t think I predicted being at the front of the group, but it was almost determined from the start would be a part of the group. Connections I had to (Prince) Devitt and (Bad Luck) Fale are what brought me into NJPW in the very first place. There’s too many roots that were planted in me from the start, I think.
On getting comfortable with the group:
I think that tension is only natural at first, that’s to be expected from at least some people. It’s a teething period, I guess you could call it. But as soon as everybody knew we were on the same page, it all clicked pretty quickly. Certainly I was much easier to get along with than guys like Kenny, after they’d been fighting for the best part of a year. Tama [Tonga is] a smart guy himself, he knows a guy who can be a good team player when he sees one.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”