According to Wrestlingnews.co, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle is close to signing a new deal with the company following his release back in April due to COVID-19 cutbacks. Angle was recently used on Wednesday’s episode of NXT on USA as the special guest referee in the Matt Riddle and Timothy Thathcer cage fight.
Angle’s non-compete 90-day clause is expected to end in July. Reports are that WWE higher-ups don’t want to lose him to competition, and may bring the Olympic Hero back along with their furloughed employees.
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?