Liv Morgan took to Twitter this week and called out WWE for publishing photos of moments that were cut from her loss to Natalya on Monday’s RAW.
For those who missed it, Monday’s match was a quick one, with Natalya controlling most of the action. She won with a Sharpshooter, making Morgan tap out after just a few moments.
Morgan posted WWE photos from the match, but it’s interesting to note that the WWE.com gallery only has three photos, and they aren’t the ones that she posted. As seen below, Morgan’s photos show her getting in more offense on Natalya.
“Thank you for posting photos of what you cut out of my match I guess. Appreciate it @wwe,” Morgan tweeted.
You can see her full tweet below, along with video from the match:
— LIV Morgan (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) June 24, 2020
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”