During his interview with Wrestletalk, Marty Scurll spoke on why he chose not to sign with AEW. Here’s what he had to say:
I’m sure most expected me to go to AEW, and of course, Matt & Nick [The Young Bucks] are two of my best friends in the whole entire world. I love them and I love what they are doing. I’m very proud of them. When it came to my decision though, I, like them, had my own vision, my own dreams, and the opportunity to create a promotion in my own vision was something I always wanted and couldn’t turn down. I’ve been wrestling for a long time and it was time to do something new and set a new challenge for myself. ROH have always been amazing to me, and I’m very grateful for the opportunity to be more involved. They have the trust in me, and it really gives me the chance to be creative, which I’ve always enjoyed more than anything. I have great relationships with Tony, Cody and Kenny, and it’s cool that we’re all doing our own things and making a splash in the wrestling world.
You can read the interview HERE.
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 5/25/2020
- Bret Hart Reportedly Did Not Get Back to “Dark Side of the Ring” Producers for Owen Hart Episode, Bret on The Hart Foundation
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Undertaker Says He’s Got One More Match in Him