1. The first match was between the middleweight champion Myron Reed defending his title against Laredo Kid. With the help from the rest of Injustice Myron Reed retains after hitting a 450 splash.
2. The next match was between Gino Medina going against Mance Warner. Warner gets the win after grabbing the tights and getting a schoolboy pin.
3. The main event was Tom Lawlor going against Killer Kross. Erick Stevens runs in and attacks Kross forcing DQ win for Kross. Garrini and Osborne run in and attack Kross. Davey Boy Smith Jr and the Von Erich’s run in for the save. Davey challenges Team Filthy to an eight man tag team match and it gets accepted.
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- Jim Ross Fires Back At Fan Claiming He Misgendered Sonny Kiss: “I Have Sonny’s Blessing”