1. The first match was between the middleweight champion Myron Reed defending his title against Laredo Kid. With the help from the rest of Injustice Myron Reed retains after hitting a 450 splash.
2. The next match was between Gino Medina going against Mance Warner. Warner gets the win after grabbing the tights and getting a schoolboy pin.
3. The main event was Tom Lawlor going against Killer Kross. Erick Stevens runs in and attacks Kross forcing DQ win for Kross. Garrini and Osborne run in and attack Kross. Davey Boy Smith Jr and the Von Erich’s run in for the save. Davey challenges Team Filthy to an eight man tag team match and it gets accepted.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”