Leo Brien defeats Brandon Banks in a squash match. LA Park comes out and attacks Brandon Banks. Salina De La Renta announces LA Park will cash in his title opportunity November 2nd for MLW’s first pay-per-view.
The main event was the Contra Unit vs The Von Erichs, Low Ki, and Tom Lawlor. Marshall Von Erich gets his team the win as he uses the Iron Claw on Simon Gotch to get the pin. Great match to say the least. Great reaction for the Von Erichs in their home state.
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Denies Rey Mysterio Request, More on WWE Using Rey with No Contract
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 7/6/2020
- Drake Maverick Posts Update After Deleting Tweet from Wife
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury