1. Our first match was Jordan Oliver going against Gringo Loco. Oliver fakes an injury in the match. This distracts the referee and Myron Reed hits Loco with a chair. This allows Oliver to capitalize for the win.
2. The next match was Richard Holliday facing Brian Pillman Jr. As Holliday argues with the referee this leads to Brian Pillman Jr to hit Holliday with a Rolling Straitjacket Neckbreaker for the win.
3. Our main event was Alexander Hammerstone facing Go Shiozaki. Hammerstone gets the win after hitting Shiozaki with a Nightmare Pendulum.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”