As noted before at this link, Mojo Rawley became a two-time WWE 24/7 Champion after defeating R-Truth on RAW. Mojo took advantage after WWE Champion Brock Lesnar destroyed Truth during an in-ring comedy segment.
Mojo took to Twitter after the title win and said he won’t be hiding with the title, and is looking forward to defending it.
“I’m not running. I’m not hiding. I’m the FIRST @WWE 24/7 CHAMPION TO NOT COWER WITH THE TITLE. I look forward to defending this title, any time, any place. Cuz that’s how Mojo rolls,” he tweeted.
Mojo, who lost to Ricochet earlier in the show, ended Truth’s 30th reign on this week’s RAW.
You can see Mojo’s full tweet below:
I’m not running. I’m not hiding. I’m the FIRST @WWE 24/7 CHAMPION TO NOT COWER WITH THE TITLE. I look forward to defending this title, any time, any place. Cuz that’s how Mojo rolls. #RAW pic.twitter.com/OLzDOKusx7
— Dean Muhtadi (@MojoRawleyWWE) January 14, 2020
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- WWE SmackDown Results 7/3/2020
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- WWE Legend Reportedly Produces the SmackDown Urine Segment
- Jim Ross On Shawn Michael’s Unprofessional Conduct During The Wrestlemania 12 Main Event
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?