Last night, we reported that New Japan Pro Wrestling held a secret taping in Los Angeles, which included up to 10 matches and the promotional debut of MLW superstar “Filthy” Tom Lawlor.
In an update from PW Insider, we now know that Lawlor worked two singles-bouts during the taping. One against Rocky Romero and the other against LA Dojo breakout Alex Coughlin. MLW also promoted Lawlor’s appearance on their website by hyping an “inter-promotional” matchup.
The new report also says the location of the taping was at the Oceanville Pavillion in Port Hueneme, with production coming from Dave Marquez’s Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Another confirmed matchup that took place was Tyler Bateman against ROH’s Brody King.
- Full Details on New WWE President & CFO Nick Khan’s Contract – Pay, Company Benefits, More
- Sammy Guevara Reportedly Used Wrong Chair on Matt Hardy In AEW Dynamite Spot, Matt Lashes Out on Twitter
- WWE Producer Pat Buck Posts Message for Those Who Don’t Know About His Career
- AEW Star No Longer on Twitter After Criticism from Fans
- The Rock Responds to Daniel Bryan’s Tweet About a Possible Match
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- XFL Creditors File Motion Objecting to Purchase By The Rock and His Partners
- Chris Jericho Reveals That The Dark Order’s John Silver and Alex Reynolds Have Officially Signed AEW Contracts
- Update On Matt Hardy Getting Busted Open On AEW Dynamite
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch