As noted before at this link, WWE NXT Superstar The Velveteen Dream was in a car accident on Friday and released the same day.
The accident reportedly took place around 4pm ET on Friday after Dream apparently failed to stop at a red light and struck another car, according to a new report from WrestlingInc.
It was noted that the driver of the other car did sustain some injuries, but there’s no word yet on the severity. Dream received a citation from police, but he will not have to appear in court.
It’s believed that NXT will be partying ways with Dream soon. You can click here for our recent report on his rumored upcoming departure.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”