WWE recently added wrestlers from their NXT roster, as well as trainees at the Performance Center, to the crowd for their tapings of Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and 205 Live.
According to the Wrestling Observer, those in attendance were on their feet for nearly 12 hours per day (May 25th and May 26th) cheering, some of whom lost their voices from making some much noise. Talent was allowed to sit in-between matches, but no word on why WWE forced them to stand the entire time.
Those in the crowd included: Big Boa, Shotzi Blackheart, Malcolm Bivens, Kayden Carter, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke, Aliyah, Simone Johnson, Cal Bloom, Gurvinder Singh, Briana Brady, Isaiah Scott, Kacy Catanzaro, Karen Q, and Santana Garrett.
- Matt Riddle’s #SpeakingOut Accuser Says She Has New Evidence
- Sarah Logan To Make Huge Announcement Tomorrow
- Kairi Sane No Longer Advertised For This Week’s Monday Night Raw
- WWE “Top 10” SmackDown Moments, John Morrison Hanging Out With AEW Star
- Stephanie McMahon On Telling Vince She Wants To Be In The Wrestling Business, How Long She’s Known Charlotte Flair
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?