WWE issued the following press release announcing that NXT stars Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai will team up against Charlotte Flair and a partner of her choosing on next week’s episode of NXT on USA. Details can be found below.
Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai are both getting their chance at Charlotte Flair and the NXT Women’s Championship come NXT TakeOver: In Your House — but they want a piece of The Queen sooner.
NXT General Manager William Regal took notice, and the two top challengers to The Queen’s throne will get exactly what they’re looking for this Wednesday as they team up to face Flair and a partner of her choice.
Can The Nightmare and The Joshi Judas coexist to send a message to the champion ahead of TakeOver? Meanwhile, The Queen hasn’t exactly endeared herself to her peers since returning to the black-and-gold brand. Whom will she call upon as her partner?
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl
- Possible Teaser for Matt Riddle’s Main Roster Call-Up from WWE NXT