WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon reportedly attended the WrestleMania 36 tapings in Orlando this week.
There had been some speculation on the 74 year old McMahon possibly staying home as his age puts him at a greater risk when it comes to the coronavirus, but PWInsider reports that Vince was there for the majority, if not the entirety of the WrestleMania tapings on Wednesday and Thursday.
Furthermore, it was reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Vince also presided over the recent RAW and SmackDown tapings from the Performance Center. It was noted that WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler, who is 70 years old, was not used on RAW commentary because of his age and the COVID-19 concern.
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 5/25/2020
- Bret Hart Reportedly Did Not Get Back to “Dark Side of the Ring” Producers for Owen Hart Episode, Bret on The Hart Foundation
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Undertaker Says He’s Got One More Match in Him