New Japan Pro Wrestling announced at this morning’s Sengoku Lord that they will be holding a series of events called Summer Struggle from the Jingu Stadium in Tokyo. The venue holds nearly 37,000 fans, but with Japan still practicing social distancing due to COVID-19 the fan attendance will not be capacity. This will be the promotion’s first stadium event since 1999.
NJPW also announced that they will be launching the NJPW Strong program, which will begin this summer on New Japan World. Check out the video announcements below.
Starting this August on @njpwworld:
End the week Strong.
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) July 25, 2020
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) July 25, 2020
- WWE Producer Pat Buck Posts Message for Those Who Don’t Know About His Career
- Full Details on New WWE President & CFO Nick Khan’s Contract – Pay, Company Benefits, More
- Sammy Guevara Reportedly Used Wrong Chair on Matt Hardy In AEW Dynamite Spot, Matt Lashes Out on Twitter
- AEW Star No Longer on Twitter After Criticism from Fans
- The Rock Responds to Daniel Bryan’s Tweet About a Possible Match
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- XFL Creditors File Motion Objecting to Purchase By The Rock and His Partners
- Chris Jericho Reveals That The Dark Order’s John Silver and Alex Reynolds Have Officially Signed AEW Contracts
- Update On Matt Hardy Getting Busted Open On AEW Dynamite
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch