New Japan Pro Wrestling issued the following press release announcing a partnership with LEC for the promotion’s weekly USA show entitled Lion’s Break Collision. Details about the partnership, including a soon-to-air commercial featuring members of NJPW’s Los Angeles Dojo, can be found below.
Starting July 3 at 10PM eastern/ 7 Pacific, Lion’s Break Collision will be bringing fantastic action to NJPW World every Friday night through July!
We’re excited to announce that NJPW will be partnering with LEC for Lion’s Break Collision, with Gekiochi Kun lending its support!
A powerful tag team partner, whatever you happen to be cleaning, Gekiochi Kun just needs water to clean any surface you can think of!
To celebrate teaming up with LEC and introduce Gekiochi-Kun, catch a special commercial with the LA Dojo members debuting during Collision!
- Full Details on New WWE President & CFO Nick Khan’s Contract – Pay, Company Benefits, More
- Sammy Guevara Reportedly Used Wrong Chair on Matt Hardy In AEW Dynamite Spot, Matt Lashes Out on Twitter
- WWE Producer Pat Buck Posts Message for Those Who Don’t Know About His Career
- AEW Star No Longer on Twitter After Criticism from Fans
- The Rock Responds to Daniel Bryan’s Tweet About a Possible Match
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- XFL Creditors File Motion Objecting to Purchase By The Rock and His Partners
- Chris Jericho Reveals That The Dark Order’s John Silver and Alex Reynolds Have Officially Signed AEW Contracts
- Update On Matt Hardy Getting Busted Open On AEW Dynamite
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch