During a recent interview with Sportskeeda, Otis spoke on how Roman Reigns absence in the locker room is missed. Here’s what he had to say:
Roman’s just beloved by everybody. The company keeps on going, the train keeps going on. I can’t tell you how many times it’s been a joy just seeing him around. For a guy who’s at the top of his game, he is genuinely loved by everybody. We genuinely miss him. There’s a lot of backstage laughs that we probably miss without him. When he comes back, it’s going to be even sweeter. I’ll give him a nice big bear hug when I see him. Squeeze him. Not too hard but give him a little squeeze. He doesn’t like my bear hugs too much. But yeah. It’s going to be great seeing him back and I hope he stays safe, baby.
You can read the interview HERE.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl