WWE Backstage analyst Paige wants to be a General Manager in WWE once again.
Paige took to Twitter today and tweeted on her previous run as SmackDown GM.
“But fr fr.. I need to be GM again. I was very good. Just saying,” Paige tweeted.
Paige was named the new blue brand General Manager back in April 2018, just one night after announcing her in-ring retirement. She worked as SmackDown GM, alongside then-Commissioner Shane McMahon, until WWE did away with the RAW and SmackDown authority figures in December 2018. Paige returned to TV several weeks later as the manager of current WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors, but that alliance ended several months later when Paige needed to take more time off for surgery. Paige currently appears as an analyst on FS1’s Backstage show.
You can see Paige’s full tweet below:
But fr fr.. I need to be GM again. I was very good. Just saying.
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) February 13, 2020
- Vanessa Borne Promoted To WWE Main Roster, Awaiting Debut
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- Cesaro Reveals His Favorite Match He’s Been Involved In
- Bonus Episode Of Undertaker: Last Ride Coming To WWE Network
- Johnny Gargano Shoots Down Fan Who Says He’s Afraid To Join WWE’s Main Roster
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing