The LordsofPain’s very own Matt Maher (a.k.a. TheImplications) goes over the cards for NXT TakeOver: Chicago and the first new standard 4 hour PPV in Money in the Bank. However, he has stopped watching WWE TV, so for the latter he will entirely have to try and piece together the card with the random stuff he’s seen on Twitter.
How amazing has NXT been as of late? And how will that benefit the developmental brand going in to TakeOver?
What’s WWE best current feud?
And will MITB be helped or hindered by it’s many singles matches/loger run time?
LOP Radio’s official t-shirts for ALL your favourite shows!
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 5/25/2020
- Bret Hart Reportedly Did Not Get Back to “Dark Side of the Ring” Producers for Owen Hart Episode, Bret on The Hart Foundation
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- WWE Files for WCW and Total Divas Trademarks, Abandons Edge Trademark