“Pipe bomb” has been trending worldwide on Twitter today but because of CM Punk’s famous WWE RAW segment.
Wrestling fans are currently celebrating 9 years since Punk sat down on the RAW stage and cut one of the most popular promos in pro wrestling history.
As seen below, Punk responded to a BT Sport tweet on the best three promos in the history of the business. He named the “Hard Times” promo from WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes, the “pipebombshell” promo from wife AJ Lee, and the Austin 3:16 promo by WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin.
Punk wrote, “Hardtimes, pipebombshell, Austin 3:16. Remarkable @TheAJMendez is the only woman on this list. She is so good!”
You can see Punk’s full tweet below:
— player/coach (@CMPunk) June 29, 2020
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”