According to Showbuzz Daily, last night’s Friday Night SmackDown drew an average of 2.49 million viewers, a slight increase from the previous week’s episode. While there was yet again a drop from hour one to hour two the numbers remained steady with the Bill Goldberg and The Fiend faceoff to end the show. They scored a 0.7 rating in the always important 18-49 demographic, which was ranked first for the night.
The program finished eighth overall in total viewership, falling behind the normal Friday night lineup of 20/20, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, Lincoln Rhyme, Dateline, Fresh Off The Boat, and Hawaii Five-O, which topped the night at 6.535 million viewers.
As a reminder these are the overnight ratings. Full ratings will be determined on Monday.
- Matt Riddle’s #SpeakingOut Accuser Says She Has New Evidence
- WWE Renames Extreme Rules Pay Per View Once Again
- Sarah Logan To Make Huge Announcement Tomorrow
- Konnan Talks About CM Punk Negotiating With AEW: “He Was Asking For Too Much”
- Kairi Sane No Longer Advertised For This Week’s Monday Night Raw
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?