During a recent episode of Wild And Tree TV, Sarah Logan discussed wanting to train for an MMA fight now that her stint with the WWE is over. Here’s what she had to say:
On top of our farm and living a sustainable life, I’ve always wanted to do an MMA fight. I know it’s kind of a change of lanes here, but it’s also something I always wanted to do. The day I got released, I wrote a coach here in Cleveland that Ray knows. And I was like, ‘I want to fight.’ And I’ve been training since that day.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Wild and Free TV. H/T 411Mania.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl