Scott Dawson of The Revival took to Twitter today to clarify another tweet he made over the weekend, saying it was time to “go away for a while until we get everything figured out.”
Dawson noted today that the original tweet was a reference to taking a break from social media.
“I’ve had many friends & fans ask me about this. I should’ve clarified, I’m taking a break from social media. I apologize for that vague tweet, but I do appreciate EVERYONE’S support. Everything I do is for my family. I only want the best for them. They’re my #1. Thank you. #FTR,” he wrote.
You can see Dawson’s full related tweets below:
I’ve had many friends & fans ask me about this. I should’ve clarified, I’m taking a break from social media. I apologize for that vague tweet, but I do appreciate EVERYONE’S support. Everything I do is for my family. I only want the best for them. They’re my #1.
— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) January 13, 2020
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- WWE SmackDown Results 7/3/2020
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- WWE Legend Reportedly Produces the SmackDown Urine Segment
- Jim Ross On Shawn Michael’s Unprofessional Conduct During The Wrestlemania 12 Main Event
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?