Last night, pro-wrestling legend Scott Steiner collapsed during the pre-tapes of IMPACT’s A-Town Beatdown event from the Coca-Cola Roxy in Atlanta, Georgia. Steiner was rushed to a nearby hospital and said to be in bad condition, but IMPACT VP Scott D’Amore and ECW legend Tommy Dreamer both tweeted out an update saying that Big Poppa Pump was doing much better.
PW Insider reports that Steiner will be undergoing a heart procedure later today. The 57-year old former world champion is in stable condition.
Steiner remains hospitalized in stable condition in Atlanta after collapsing backstage during an Impact taping. Several stars have taken to Twitter, including Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan to wish Steiner well.
Only love for Scott Steiner may you recover at God speed to only perfect health,Gods got you my brother HH
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) March 7, 2020
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- New Details on What Happened During Matt Riddle’s WWE SmackDown Debut Segment
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- Kevin Owens Reportedly Approached Vince McMahon Regarding The Lack Of Medical Masks At The Performance Center
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury