In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan presents the traditional Performance Art Review of this last Sunday’s biggest pay per view – Money in the Bank 2019!
Refusing to cover the malignant main event and its horrible conclusion, ‘Plan instead focuses first on the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladders Match that opened the show, specifically as a piece of genre wrestling. He then moves onto the shared universe storytelling of Becky Lynch’s night and wraps up with a look at the sublimely wrestled and nostalgically styled Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles encounter.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Randy Orton Talks Relationship with His Wife, Posts Revealing Photos
- WWE SmackDown Results 7/3/2020
- New Details on Why Shayna Baszler’s WWE Push Was Nixed
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- Spoiler Results for Night Two of AEW’s Fyter Fest Edition of Dynamite
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Heath Slater Teases Impact Wrestling Debut
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?