In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, with WWE’s main roster product failing to heat up any days out of their Stomping Grounds pay-per-view, ‘Plan foregoes a Performance Art Preview and opts instead to focus on something sorely missing these days: character arcs!
First discussing the noticeable lack of character development for the number one contender Baron Corbin, as well as the worrying trend developing during Seth Rollins’ Universal Championship reign, ‘Plan goes on to examine a personal favourite example of a character arc, being that of Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart during the 1990s, as an example of how easily and naturally strong character development can create an artistically satisfying product in every aspect!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Chris Jericho Reacts to This Week’s AEW Dynamite vs. WWE NXT Ratings Report
- Impact Wrestling Reportedly Talking with Several Free Agents
- Conor McGregor Calls Out Vince McMahon?
- WWE Executive VP Says Vince McMahon Is Ready To Return To Arenas With Fans
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury