In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan returns to take up the challenge of explaining why he believes WrestleMania 31 is secretly the greatest WrestleMania of all time!
‘Plan covers everything from production and card design, to match length and match quality right through to narrative and character subtext. In so doing, he lays out while approaching WrestleMania 31 from a performance art perspective reveals it to be a powerhouse of a show, an almost accidental night of genius for WWE as they stumble into the greatest ‘Mania ever – or, at the very least, the last great ‘Mania we had. Further, ‘Plan even goes to lengths to demonstrate how the event possesses all time great qualities as a slice of sports entertainment too.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Randy Orton Talks Relationship with His Wife, Posts Revealing Photos
- WWE SmackDown Results 7/3/2020
- New Details on Why Shayna Baszler’s WWE Push Was Nixed
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- Spoiler Results for Night Two of AEW’s Fyter Fest Edition of Dynamite
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Heath Slater Teases Impact Wrestling Debut
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?