In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan discusses the issue of WWE’s overloaded raft of characters in the event rumours of the Brand Extension ending prove true!
With news that both USA and FOX are pushing for an end to the Brand Extension in the wake of dismal ratings, ‘Plan sits down and takes a look at the fact that WWE is overloaded with characters that will need rearranging should a single-roster system take hold once more. He starts by listing the three characters that would be first in line for cutting should the Extension come to an end, before going on to look at three he believes should be developed further and allowed a more central position in the same scenario.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Heath Slater Teases Impact Wrestling Debut
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?