Following on from the weekend’s combative tweets from Universal Champion Seth Rollins, ‘Plan brings to this week’s Sports Entertainment is Dead his performance art review of WWE’s Stomping Grounds 2019!
Covering every match on the Stomping Grounds card as well as a couple of other aspects of the show, ‘Plan goes apace through his thoughts about the best and worst of WWE’s latest effort, why Stomping Grounds speaks to the current meta-narrative surrounding all of WWE and how it felt like a statement-making effort from the ‘E’s talented roster!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- People In WWE Said To Be Unhappy with Taz Jab from AEW Dynamite
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- Major Spoiler: WWE NXT Superstar Spoils Major Finish to Great American Bash Night Two Match?
- Title Match and More Announced for Friday’s WWE SmackDown
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- King Baron Corbin Reportedly Not Happy with Matt Riddle Feud
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury