Order the e-book version of Doc’s Greatest Matches and Rivalries of the WrestleMania Era here
This week, for the final time, The Doc takes to the LOP Radio airwaves to say goodbye. His abrupt early retirement from podcasting was stimulated by a lengthy series of WWE events, with Brock Lesnar’s return at Hell in a Cell the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. The main reason for today’s show is simply to say goodbye and to thank a lot of peope who made hosting nearly 300 podcasts these past five and a quarter years so special to him and his experience as “The Doc” Chad Matthews, but there will be a lot of storytelling along the way as well as a lengthy “Ask The Doc” Q&A.
Thank you so much, ladies and gentlemen, for making this show a part of your lives over the years; I think you’ll find this a fitting last episode.
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Chris Jericho Reacts to This Week’s AEW Dynamite vs. WWE NXT Ratings Report
- Impact Wrestling Reportedly Talking with Several Free Agents
- Conor McGregor Calls Out Vince McMahon?
- WWE Executive VP Says Vince McMahon Is Ready To Return To Arenas With Fans
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury