QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who are the top 5 most engaging characters in WWE proper at the moment?
This week, The Doc is joined by Rich Latta of LOP, Social Suplex, and One Nation Radio to discuss an eventful weekend in WWE that included yet another fandom-affirming NXT Takeover and arguably the best pay-per-view offered by the mothership in this calendar year to date. The show begins with a discussion of the major problem that WWE has with Roman Reigns, which was spotlighted during Money in the Bank and feels like an ever-present shroud looming over the main roster product with rumors like another Lesnar-Reigns match coming at Summerslam. Be forewarned, it gets a little dark and gloomy for the first half hour, but when conversation moves toward the numerous great things produced under the WWE banner last weekend, there is a tonal shift toward celebration. Nia-Ronda, Gargano-Ciampa, Dream-Ricochet, Nakamura-Styles, and the rest of the engaging matches from Takeover and MITB also get their fair share of the limelight.
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- New Report On NXT and PC Stars Having To Stand For 12 Plus Hours At WWE Tapings
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks