**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting next week, The Doc Says podcast will have a new home on TheChairShot.com’s radio network; The Chair Shot has built its site around podcast content, and it is a new opportunity for me that I’m looking forward to and that I hope you’ll support.**
This week, The Doc is primed and ready for an intriguing WWE Money in the Bank card. Rollins vs. Styles and Owens vs. Kofi provide an excellent one-two punch of title matches, with the signature gimmick bouts providing back-up; the rest of the card has filled out nicely, as well, with plenty of depth to further the reputation of Money in the Bank as the defacto fifth pay-per-view in a “Big 5.” Doc offers a quick-hitting but still densely packed preview ahead of tonight’s event. Then, he transitions to talking about All Elite Wrestling’s first show coming up next Saturady. Double or Nothing comes with tremendous enthusiasm and high expectations. What does Doc want out of it besides great wrestling matches?
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 6/1/2020
- Clutch Adams Apologizes For Racist and Homophobic Tweets
- Recent WWE Plans for a Nexus Return Revealed
- Lilian Garcia Speaks Out About Violence and Looting Happening Across the Country
- Tully Blanchard Criticizes Shawn Spears For Becoming A Comedy Act In New Intense Promo